2.2.09

fear

You’re not afraid of people around you.
You’re just afraid of rejection.

You’re not afraid to love.
You’re just afraid of not being loved back.

And you’re not afraid to try again.
You’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

Anjiiiing!! Berasa ketabrak Damri gw bacanyaaaaa!

.

.

I found that piece of literature while browsing random people's tumblr. It didn't say who wrote it, and that is just a small portion of the poem (is it a poem? I'm not sure as to what it is exactly). It felt like a smack on the face, no wait, more like a kick in the balls, when I read it. SIGH.

Anyway, I was planning to watch Prodigy live tomorrow, but I'm so not in the mood for concerts and crowds right now, so I canceled. Thinking of using the money to buy an adidas vespa instead. No, not the motorcycle, the sneakers =D.

No comments: