4.8.09

time tricked me

“ Time is tricky. You have whole months, even years, when nothing changes a speck, when you don’t go anywhere or do anything or think one new thought. And then you can get hit with a day or an hour, or half a second, when so much happens its almost like you are born all over again into some brand-new person you for damn sure never expected to meet."


.............
I saw that quote a few months ago inside one of the books at Vivo City's Page One bookstore. I instantly fell in love with it, so I snapped a quick shot with my phone cam, and just discovered it today while looking through my phone pics. The stupid thing is I forgot to write who wrote it. I'm sorry for borrowing your quote anonymous author.
Thought I'd share it with you guys. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeapp.. didiiii ,...
thanks for sharing it yaaa ;)

slamat lebaran !
minal aidin..
cu ^^