5.3.09

Mrazmerized

I am a huge fan of Jason Mraz, I love his words and lyrics.
It was my second time seeing Mr. A-Z live in concert tonight.
I saw him live last year at Singfest'08.
I have to say, he gets better every time!
My favourite part was when he sang "You and I Both" with a hint of "Sleeping to Dream" in the middle,
and of course, when he sang "Mr. Curiosity".


some photos =)


I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
Trying not to ask why
Cause love is a mystery

Love is blinding when the timing's never right
Oh who am I to beg for difference
Finding love in just an instant
Well I dont mind, at least I've tried
And I tried, I tried...

(Mr. Curiosity)

4 comments:

Ellen Su said...

cooooooll photos!! :)

thingsofmine said...

wowwww
mantabs diii fotonya!! samaan yaa tgl 6 konser di sg sm jkt..

didi dudidam said...

wahaha thanku :)

jengay: eh punya blog jg?? gw link yaa.. kok ga bilang2 sih jengay hehe.. itu konsernya tgl 5.. thanks btw :)

thingsofmine said...

ehee..iyaa tapi udh males bgt update! ngerjaa teruuss ahaha..
yowes aku juga link kmu deh :) hehe..
ohh tgl 5! iyaa yah kan 6 di jkt